Six On-Line Seminars. Originally presented April 2 ~ May 21, 2014
All people ultimately must feel that they have a choice in matters of their own life. When the power of choice is violated or interfered with, a person’s emotional response can and often does lay the foundation for the development of illness.
Buy All 6 Sessions - $87.50Save $17.50 Off Full Price!
Six on-line 90-minute classes.
Click here for answers to common questions
Everyone should be interested in learning about the anatomy of his or her health. No topic could be more important. Certainly no topic could be more intimate: What could possibly have more influence over the quality of your life than the quality of your health?
The Anatomy of Your Health is a very rich and extensive subject, so much so that two six-part seminars are required to present all the information to you. I have organized this bank of knowledge exactly as I would if I had you in a classroom seminar. First, I would introduce you to the wide field of energy knowledge about your anatomy and the ever-growing base of essential data that has emerged through the years of investigating who we are and our psychic nature. Then I would connect that data to the information related directly to physical, emotional, and psychological illness, one chakra at a time.
My recommendation is that you take both seminars, as they fit together like a hand in a glove. Also, I recommend that you profile yourself in this study. My hope is that these seminars will help each of you empower yourself in some way and in doing so, improve your overall health.
As we all know, the physical anatomy system is a perfectly organized system. That same governing system of order and balance maintains your emotional, psychological, psychic, and spiritual systems. This is no longer new information but though we approach health through a mind/body/spirit template, our “inner space” is still the new frontier. What we don’t know about ourselves far outweighs what we do know.
We have yet to even realize, for example, that we are residing in an “energy-driven society” and that we have become people of ideas, of the psyche, of the “inner world". We no longer focus on using our hands or our bodies. We have to “schedule” time to be with our bodies – at the gym or going for a walk or in some other way because being “in or with” our bodies is now the exception and not the rule.
What is the “new normal” is “in-dwelling”, focusing on the activities in our inner world or those occurring in the energy world system within which we live: The Internet, cell phone lines, our computer business communications, and personal relationships maintained online. More and more, the actual “activity” of life is organized, created, and planned in isolation or via the invisible realms and then the final product is experienced in the physical world. Just check Amazon and you get what I’m talking about – who needs a shopping center anymore?
While we morphed into multi-sensory human beings who have awakened to the reality that we do have an energy anatomy system that is the power battery to our physical anatomy, what we have yet to fully, actually realize is:
- How exactly does this energy system work?
- How sensitive is my energy system?
- Now that the human energy system has been “awakened”, should I actually pay attention to my thoughts, emotions and attitudes – or just when I’m ill?
- Beyond paying attention to my attitudes and beliefs, how important is it to challenge them? And how do I do that?
- Are my food sensitivities connected to changes in my life and energy system?
- Can my relationships influence my allergies or other health issues?
- Can I have a negative influence on someone else’s health?
- How can I tell if something is changing in my energy system?
- What are the needs of my emotional and psychological systems?
- How do I achieve health if I don’t even understand the complex nature of my own body/mind/spirit?
- Do I now have to consider physic issues as a part of my health profile?
- How do archetypal patterns influence my health?
- Is my sense of happiness in any way connected to understanding my inner nature?
- How much of the stress in my body is actually “mine” and not stress that I am carrying from the society-at-large? And how can I discern the difference?
- How do I treat stress that is not personal?
These questions along with many others are part of the body of work that will be presented in Anatomy of Your Health. We are not simple creatures anymore. We are complex beings who never stop asking questions about life, about ourselves, about what we want, about what is important to us, and about what gives our life meaning. Prior to this time in society – meaning roughly the 1960’s – people did not focus on these questions. They were not psychically, emotionally, and spiritually as animated, much less did they consider finding their purpose and meaning in life as a priority. And further, prior to the 1960’s, the world had yet to become the high-stress global community that is now our living environment. As much as you have grown accustomed to (aka ignoring) living in an environment that is under constant threat of climate change, water shortage, over-population, epidemics, nuclear pollution and terrorism, the psychic fallout of all of these concerns filter into your psyche and, consequently, your health. You breathe in the “psychic free radicals” generated by all the stress of these problems every second of every day.
Anatomy of Your Health begins on Wednesday, April 2nd. I hope you will join me for this rich new Reflections series. I have offered just a brief description of the content of each session because the subject matter is so extensive. As always, I look forward to being with you again – direct from my home office. What a pleasure it is to teach you from home base.