Recorded in Vancouver, November 5-8, 2018
This workshop is all about exploring the archetypal journey of empowerment, from understanding why we are on this journey in the first place to examining the numerous expressions of power that we encounter in life and so many other topics. My intention with this workshop is to help you recognize and embrace the many ways – hidden and obvious – your own life is serving your empowerment. Secondly, I want to expand your awareness about the power of your choices, your thoughts, your emotions and your words. Finally, everyone has the power, as we will discuss, to positively influence their health and redirect some part of their life.
The following are additional topics that I will touch upon in support of those core themes:
- What exactly is power?
- What does it me to be a whole person?
- The major challenges to personal empowerment
- Power in relationships – a risk and a necessity
- The power of faith in oneself
- The power to say no – or yes
- The power of giving one’s word
- The power of silence
- What actually does empower you?
- What is Truth and why is it so powerful?
- Speaking your truth versus telling the truth
- Confronting the fear of your own journey
- What about the fear of another person’s journey?
- Challenging your Saboteur – and other archetypes
- The power of prayer
- Power and healing
What is the On-Demand Workshop Library?
The On-Demand Workshop Library is our archive of recorded live workshops presented in video and accessed digitally via your account on Myss.com.
What’s included with my purchase?
Lifetime, 24/7 access to all audio in the series.