An Exploration into the Science and Art of Healing
Hotel Solamar, San Diego, California
August 25-28, 2016
Our goal in this workshop is to assist people in healing every manifestation of illness. To that end, Norm and I have put together a workshop that is aimed at being both educational and experiential. Our emphasis is on exploring the nature of the human energy system, energy medicine, and healing. In addition, we will explore the realm of mysticism and the mystical laws.
Subject matter to be covered includes:
- The origins of dis-ease
- Identifying personal patterns of stress
- Stress management – relaxation, Autogenic training, meditation
- Intuiting your strengths and weaknesses
- Symptoms, Total Life Stress and the Zung for personal evaluation
- The human energy system
- Exploring the nature of intuition
- Identifying Your Intuitive Voice
- Illness as metaphor
- Building Self-esteem for healing
- Healing as a mystical experience
- Prayer and healing
- An exploration into grace
- The nature of miracles and healing
- An examination of the role of grace in healing and in one’s life
- The practice of prayer and contemplation as essential to healing
- Personal healing practices
- The influence of archetypes
What is the On-Demand Workshop Library?
The On-Demand Workshop Library is our archive of recorded live workshops presented in video and accessed digitally via your account on Myss.com.
What’s included with my purchase?
Lifetime, 24/7 access to all 5 audios in the series.
Follow along with these slides during Norm Shealy’s presentations (30MB – PDF):