Two types of change govern the flow of events in our lives: the type we imagine and wish for, and the type that life initiates for us. Whether we are the engines that drive how we move forward with the next phase of our lives, or we are directed by spontaneous events, nothing is more useful at a time of change than having inner resources and knowing we can count on them.
Do you have the clarity to make quick and difficult decisions, especially when you find yourself in unknown territory?
In this workshop with long-time Omega teacher Caroline Myss, you explore essential strategies and tools to navigate changes in your life, especially when charting new territory. Through insightful discussions and guided experiences, you learn to:
- Move with the forces of change during any transition
- Examine your beliefs about life that always make change difficult
- Support your psychic field, along with physical, emotional, and spiritual health
- Understand the mysteries of prayer and grace
- Use empowerment tools to shift the direction of your life, health, and quality of your relationships
What is the On-Demand Workshop Library?
The On-Demand Workshop Library is our archive of recorded live workshops presented in video and accessed digitally via your account on Myss.com.
What’s included with my purchase?
Lifetime, 24/7 access to all 5 audios in the series.