Power is the fundamental ingredient of the human experience. Everything we believe in and every choice we make and every action we initiate is a negotiation of power. The experience of life is, in fact, a theater of creation in which we set energy into countless acts of creation through how we interpret the world around us. When we feel powerless, we make powerless choices. When we feel empowered, we are in a position to make empowered choices. Every choice we make begins with us first referring to our inner sense of power and whether we perceive ourselves as safe, as victimized, as victorious, as respected, as loved, as alone, as abused, as entitled….as something. True power lies in taking control of your perceptions and your capacity to control the illusions commanding your spirit.
This lecture will emphasize:
- What is self-inflicted suffering for me?
- What is true inner power for me?
- On the nature of discernment: How do I decide what has power for me? What disempowers me? What is true? What is false? What is real?
- What choices do I make that elevate me off the Earth? When have I felt liberated? Transcendent?
- Would I welcome a wild, mystical experience?
- If I heard an inner command, am I free enough to act?