Previously taught only in live workshops, this program – which Caroline considers her life’s work – is now being offered in an interactive, online format, from the comfort of your own home. We are excited to offer you this very special opportunity!
Sacred Contracts Online is designed first to lead participants into their Sacred Contract, teaching the skill of interpretation and analysis of archetypal symbols and their application to life events.
Secondly, I designed the course as a certification program for students so that you can become Archetypal Consultants. Many graduates have created successful careers for themselves as archetypal consultants or have discovered how to integrate their knowledge of archetypes and Sacred Contracts into an existing therapeutic or consulting practice.
Register and start today – $1,250.00
Is there a difference between the decisions your ego makes and how your soul would organize your life?
Simply put, the answer is yes, there is a vast difference, which is why a moment arrives in everyone’s life at which he or she wonders, “For what reason have I been born?” We all wonder about whether the events and relationships of our life are random or somehow part of a much larger plan. We think about whether there are people we are meant to meet in life and creative opportunities that are scheduled to come our way. If so, how do we identify these “Sacred Contracts” and, secondly, how do we follow through with them? What exactly is it about a contract that makes it “sacred”? And how much does it really matter to our lives if we were never to realize that some of the relationships and opportunities that come our way are not coincidences but well planned encounters? Would it matter to you, for instance, to learn toward the latter years of your life that the passion you always had to be an artist or an entrepreneur or a social activist was not just “one of those things,” but a part of your Sacred Contract that you had never fully acknowledged in yourself?
All of these intriguing questions hold the potential of changing the quality and direction of your life, which is why few personal experiences are as powerful or personally transforming as exploring your Sacred Contracts. What makes a contract “sacred” is that your life is assigned a purpose prior to your incarnation. In some way the ordinary mind cannot comprehend, each person is of great significance in the fabric of life and that mystical fact gives profound meaning to the power of choice and to every choice a person makes. There is, in other words, no such thing as a small or insignificant choice. As for whether it matters if your Sacred Contracts are realized or not during your life – ask someone who has made the journey and learned to discern the difference between what is truly a Sacred Contract and what is not. For those individuals, it has made all the difference in the world.
People often ask what common elements are involved in the experiences of personal transformations in the CMED students as a result of studying Sacred Contracts. I would say that as individuals develop the clarity to discern who they truly are and what they are meant to do and to become, they acquire the deeper spiritual realization that every Sacred Contract is ultimately an opportunity to use one’s personal power and creative abilities more responsibly, wisely, and lovingly. Such wisdom blended with a deeper capacity to understand your own intuitive guidance transforms your power of choice and, consequently, your capacity to create dynamic change in your life. Wisdom, the capacity to interpret your own intuition, and knowledge of your own sense of destiny, is the alchemy that unlocks your highest potential.
What exactly is a Sacred Contract?
Sacred Contracts are “soul documents,” life assignments that are encoded within your psyche and soul in the symbolic language of archetypes. Archetypes are universal patterns of power that you have been using all of your life to organize your thoughts and emotions, as well as the means through which you assess every person you meet. The moment you meet anyone, you instantly lock him or her into at least one archetype, and in this way, you immediately get a “fix” on the type of power that person carries within their psyche. For example, you might meet someone and say, “That guy is a classic computer geek,” or “That woman is such a princess,” or “That person strikes me as a con artist.” All of those descriptions are archetypes that communicate characteristics of power and behavioral patterns that everyone immediately recognizes as having basically the same profile.
During my years of doing medical intuitive readings, I learned that while there are countless archetypal patterns, our basic Sacred Contract chart is composed of 12 archetypes that have the most influence over our day-to-day life, including our relationships, career, finances, fear patterns, creativity, and personal development. Other archetypal patterns influence us at various times, but in general, a person tends to function within a cluster of 12 dominant patterns.
How would your life change by knowing your Sacred Contract?
- Identifying your archetypal patterns helps you to understand the source and nature of your feelings and passions. So often we have intellectual and emotional yearnings in our lives that we don’t understand and, as a result, we never act on them. Yet, they never go away. One man who suffered from depression realized, for instance, that he had the Artist archetype; in finally identifying that the root of his depression was a deep longing to live within the entire world of art, he knew that he had to pursue that part of his life. One woman had the courage to recognize that she, indeed, had an inner Goddess. This was represented a profound act of personal transformation, as her life was a tale of sexual and emotional repression, which was actually the repression of an archetypal pattern that others recognized in her but worked hard to prevent from allowing an avenue of expression.
- Your life choices change when you begin to recognize the difference between an option and a Sacred Contract.
- The greatest gift you can give yourself is to “Know Thyself,” as Socrates famously said. We come to know ourselves in many ways, of course, but few are as efficient or as clear as the direct route. Seeking out the profile of who you are according to twelve archetypal patterns and the myths of power that they represent is like coming upon a diary that you had no idea you had written.
- When people speak about the greatest power of the human experience, most will say that power is love. But the truth is that the greatest power that the human being can strive to attain is authentic, healthy self-esteem. Without a sense of who you are and without truly respecting and honoring yourself, loving other people will not come easy and it will not feel safe. When you have a sense of your Sacred Contracts, you learn that the course of your life – your destiny – is not in the hands of others, or dependent on whether they approve of your choices, or you approve of theirs. Your destiny is part of a much bigger plan. Every person is born longing to walk the path of destiny and to meet the people along that path. That comes with making courageous choices in your life, which include the decision to discover your Sacred Contracts.
Sacred Contracts Class One: Identifying Your Sacred Contract
Sacred Contracts are life assignments that are coded within your archetypal patterns. You unlock these patterns through learning to:
- Identify your own personal archetypal patterns, which form a chart of twelve. Of these, four are called the Survival Archetypes and are shared by everyone: the Child (of which there are several aspects: Magical, Divine, Nature, Wounded, Orphan, Invisible, Magical, Step-Child), Prostitute, Victim, and Saboteur. These combine to form the root challenges that give rise to the essence of self-esteem. You will choose your other eight archetypes through a process of identifying lifelong patterns of power, in both their positive and shadow aspects.
- Once you have determined your 12 personal archetypes, you will learn how to cast an Archetypal Wheel consisting of 12 houses related to the 12 houses of an astrological chart. Using an intuitive process, you will create your Chart of Origin, somewhat similar to a natal chart in astrology, but connected to your twelve archetypes rather than the zodiac per se.
- Finally, we will begin the fascinating and profoundly revealing process of interpreting your Chart of Origin, discovering the meaning for your life’s journey of each archetype in relation to the house into which it falls when you cast your chart. You will continue and expand this process of casting and interpreting your chart throughout the remaining seminars.
Sacred Contracts Class Two: The Three Wheels of Life: Chronos-Kairos-Cosmic
My book Sacred Contracts describes the process of choosing your archetypes and casting your Chart of Origin that we engage at great depth in our first seminar. But after its publication I continued to explore this process, and my understanding has expanded to include two other wheels not mentioned in the book: the Kairos and Cosmic wheels. Taken together, these three concentrically arrayed wheels yield charts of great power and profundity, and during this seminar you will learn how to cast charts consisting of all three. We will show you how to use these charts to receive guidance on a wide range of life issues, including, but not limited to, personal relationships, health, finances, career choices, and your spiritual path.
- The Kairos wheel, named for a Greek term meaning “the opportune moment,” gathers the energies you feel around you at the time you are casting this chart. It’s very much of the moment, and you will choose this entirely new set of 12 archetypes (not repeating any from your Chronos chart) based on your concerns, intuitive guidance, and powers or energies that you feel you may need in dealing with the situation for which you are seeking guidance.
- The Cosmic wheel represents your highest potential for each house. You will select these 12 archetypes from all the cards remaining in the deck after removing the 12 Chronos and 12 Kairos. Unlike those first two wheels, however, you will choose your Cosmic archetypes “blindly” from the deck with no conscious selection process. As a result, the level of intuitive guidance in this wheel is often surprising, and we sometimes refer to it as Heaven’s clue.
- Finally, we will show you not only how to interpret this 3-wheel chart, but also how to read the three archetypes in each house to come up with a positive “action” step you can take to help resolve the issue at hand.
Sacred Contracts Class Three: Fate and Destiny
Now that you’ve learned how to cast and read 3-wheel charts, we’ll show you how to apply them to one especially significant chart that you can use to reshape your destiny over the coming year. This particular chart, given the theme of Fate and Destiny, opens an extraordinary portal of influence over the whole of your life. Even though its focus is on reshaping the events of the next twelve months, the reality is that by redirecting those events you redirect the path of your entire future. There is a profound difference between the archetypal forces of Fate and Destiny: Fate is ruled by the choices of the ego, whereas your Destiny is determined by the higher influences of your soul. Having the opportunity to recognize the difference between ego and soul choices and then actually acting on those choices makes the power of a Sacred Contract more real and authentic to you than words alone can describe.
As with most profound awakenings, words cannot bring you to a place of genuine empowerment – only action motivated by illuminated choices can. That is the inherent power you feel when you recognize and then act on a genuine Sacred Contract. You will also learn how to apply your new skills to reading charts for other people, whether friends and loved ones or professional clients. A significant part of the Sacred Contracts program includes encouraging individuals to pursue the profession of Archetypal Consultant.
When you register for the Sacred Contracts Online Program, you will receive the following added benefits:
- You’ll receive an email with a set of “HOUSE CARDS” immediately after registration.
- Access to the private Sacred Contracts Online (SCO) Facebook community so that you can communicate with your fellow students.
- You’ll receive two complimentary 60-minute consultations with our Archetypal Consultants (ACs), whenever you need them, to facilitate your journey. Any additional consultations with our ACs are also available at hourly rate set by the ACs. Contact Stacey Couch at email@example.com for further details.
- You’ll enjoy the convenience and flexibility of taking the Program on your iPad or iPhone.
- After completing the Program, you will be certified as an Archetype Consultant and you can advertise your services on myss.com.
Passing Certification and Becoming an Archetypal Consultant
Purchasing this course and working through the course materials does not guarantee you certification. If you would like to receive the status of a Certified Archetypal Consultant you will need to pass two evaluations. Each evaluation takes place in a 60-minute session. During one session you read a Sacred Contract and in the other a Journey of Transformation Wheel.
You may use your two complimentary 60-minute consultations for the evaluation sessions.
Please note that if you decide to use your complimentary consultations for guidance during the course that you will need to pay an hourly rate for the evaluation sessions. Also, if you do not pass your initial two evaluations you will need to pay an hourly rate for any re-evaluations. CMED’s Archetypal Consultants offer plenty of feedback on where more study is needed. CMED retains the final say as to whom is certified.
What you receive as a Certified Archetypal Consultant
- An Archetypal Consultant listing on Caroline Myss’s website posted here: www.myss.com/archetype-readings
- Authorization to use the title “Certified Archetypal Consultant”
- Permission to create a practice as an archetypal consultant or integrate your knowledge of archetypes and Sacred Contracts into an existing therapeutic or consulting practice.