How to be of help to someone sometimes requires knowing how to do an intuitive reading on the entire situation and not just the person. Or sometimes what’s needed is knowing how to not take a “no” or any other response personally when the person going through a rough spot emotionally explodes. Nothing could be more helpful than to let his or her explosion just roll off your back. It’s not personal. It’s panic.
The topics covered will include:
- The Light and Shadow aspects of the Helper Archetype
- The Art of Listening
- Reading the signals
- Are you the best person to help?
- What is the right type of help?
- Helper Wisdom: Don’t offer what you are not truly prepared to give
- Do you wait to be asked or volunteer?
- And so much more