- Why all spiritual teachers gave/give instructions on mindful speech;
- In the beginning was “my” word – what does giving your “word” mean to you? Or giving your “word” away?
- Is a “vow” words bound in sacredness?
- What do I mindlessly create each day?
- What words wander “on their own” through my mind and heart?
- What words have authority in me?
- Words I should and should not use.
A mystical perspective: Your words are your power tools. Each word you use initiates an act of creation and is a thread holding together a part of the fabric of your life. Take one word out of your vocabulary and all the creative power that that word contains evaporates from your life. Take the word “love” out, for example, and everything you understand, know, feel, and experience about “love” would no longer exist. That’s the power of one word. In this class, we will explore: