Of course ghosts are real. Ghosts are souls who remain on the Earth for reasons we can only speculate. Some say it’s because of unfinished business; others say it is because they do not actually know they are dead. It seems that most people agree that ghosts haunt while spirits communicate by more benevolent and conscious means. Regardless of whether a person acknowledges the existence of ghosts, however, everyone knows what it means to be haunted by memories of “ghosts from one’s past.” We long to be rid of the demons and ghosts that seem to emerge at night – typical of ghosts – but it seems there are few tactics to actually get them out of the “house of our psyche and psychic field.”
This lecture will highlight:
- What turns a memory into a Ghost?
- In what way do our memories “walk the Earth?”
- Finishing unfinished business with Ghost memories that haunt us.
- The experience of being haunted, included spirit-attachment.
- Can we attract actual ghosts to ourselves? (a bonus fun question)