- How to become conscious of your energy anatomy/health/life.
- Self-esteem and developing personal integrity
- Facing the fear of becoming a clear intuitive
- Crossing the Impersonal Rubicon: How do you actually get yourself to change instead of just “think” about changing?
- Your mind: Friend or Foe?
- Suggestions for Self-Care
Intuition is not a gift. It is a part of your “air wiring.” But it is up to you to decide to listen and trust the uncertain and often intimidating nature of intuitive data. Intuition does not offer proof or guarantees and often an intuitive “hit” arrives just in the nick of time. Trusting “air data” does require a leap of faith and it also requires a strong sense of self-esteem. You have to believe in the integrity of your intuitive guidance especially if you find yourself in that terrifying initiation experience of being the only one standing in your own corner. Topics we will cover in the final class of this series: