- What has purpose and meaning in life? And how do I discern the purposeful life?
- What matters more: Pursuing love or truth?
- If it matters what I say and think, then what should I think about?
- What would I think about if I no longer dwelled on my own life?
- Imagining life beyond: conflict/problems/fears
- Rare Air is conscious
- Breathing Rare Air
Air metaphors are always used to convey images of floating above the Earth. We long to be connected to something greater than ourselves, to the Sacred realm. We cannot help but ask questions that elevate us in some way to that rare air domain of the Sacred. Rare Air is the oxygen you take in at “mystical altitude.” And it is conscious; that is, Rare Air is pure vitality, creativity, prana, grace all wrapped up in one. It is pure life force. Topics we will cover in the third class: