- Identifying the sound/voice of your spirit.
- Essential insights into human nature: What draws me to the Sacred?
- What are my essential spiritual needs?
- Is there something unfolding in me today?
- How to begin a dialogue and questions for personal reflection time.
- The practice of contemplation in a busy world.
This first session focuses on establishing a connection between us as a spiritual director-directee; I will also lay the groundwork for you to enter into a conscious dialogue with your spirit. We will also explore a “way of being” in the world that is anchored in present time as a part of initiating a new spiritual practice into your life. And we will examine our first series of life-changing questions, including a discussion of why these questions hold the potential to redirect the course of your life. This lecture will highlight: