The maintenance of our health – and the balance of our life – is a practice. It is a lifestyle. People do not heal because they have lived without consciousness until their time of crisis arrives. Then it is often too late to compensate for a life lived without awareness. We need to have daily practices that reflect our self-regard for our inner nature, not because we are ill but because we hold our life in deep regard and reverence.
- Understanding the core needs of your soul
- Relying on the inherent graces of the soul
- The role of prayer and reflection
- The power of your choices
- The practice of holy listening