- Confronting the burden of pride and humiliation
- Why didn’t you just ask?
- What if you don’t even know the type of help you need?
- Figuring out what you DO need
- Positive help versus making matters worse
- Gratitude and Guilt
- Who do you ask?
- Is asking for money out of the question?
- And much more
Asking for help yourself comes with challenges of its own as well, spanning a spectrum of recognizing when you are too proud to ask to when you manipulate every one into picking up the pieces of your life. Help is a big and powerful word that should only be used when needed. Sometimes it’s an alarm word and sometimes it’s a call for a co-pilot. This class will explore: