- What does it mean to have “Truth pursue you?”
- How do your personal truth and mystical Truths find expression in your life;
- Does it matter if you ignore something you know is a soul-Truth?
- How to identify a personal truth that conflicts with a mystical Truth;
- Why do we struggle with Truth?
A mystical perspective: Personal truth is a subjective, exclusionary force that is pure illusion, precisely because it is personal. A mystical Truth such as the reality of Karma is inclusionary. It applies to every person and it is not rooted in any one person’s experiences. In this session, we will examine: