- Being an intuitive
- The many levels of intuition – from gut instincts to divine revelation
- Intuitive hits are constant
- Intuition is “air data”, not fortune telling
- What happens to you when you block intuition?
- Interpretation is a skill and an art
In this session, we will discuss why it is so important that you recognize that you are a highly active and receptive intuitive human being. This is not a small shift in perspective. It is a life-changer. Your intuitive senses have become increasingly active within you for years now but more likely than not, you still trust the data from your mind (what you see/hear/touch/experience) far more than you trust a sudden gut “hit”. The challenge is that our health, our mental and emotional well being, our creative instincts and so much more have become attuned to our intuitive nature. Ignoring our intuition now puts the health of our personal life ecology at risk. Topics we will cover in the first class: