- Your way or else. Or else what?
- Expectations and entitlements in the physical world: You are owed what in life?
- The coming of illness, death, accidents and disasters
- Earth health issues
- The power of your Sacred Contracts
- What is the meaning of “God’s will” versus “free will”?
- How much power is contained in one choice?
- Example of an initiation: You are positioned through circumstances to use/develop a talent you have ignored/denied/repressed.
Nature never yields. The Laws of Nature are an expression of the nature of God: Consistent, universal, absolute. A cause generates an effect. No one is exempt from that law. It is also called Karma. Know the laws and you come to understand the nature of God. Impersonal and absolute. In that impersonal way, the Divine is consistent. Every death is guaranteed a rebirth by law. The darkest night will inevitably end, not because of all the candles you light or the tears you shed. It’s the law. Nature must ultimately bring the Light back to balance the dark. Trust the nature of God. Know the laws. Prayer makes this system of constancy intimate: A miracle is when the laws of nature are negotiated just for you. Something that cannot happen, should not happen, never happens – does happen. Intimate and impersonal – this is the true nature of this Divine universe. All of this is an essential prelude to this final session that emphasizes our relationship with the Divine. We have each experienced – and will continue to experience – situations that make us want to run away. We hit brick walls. We want out. We feel cornered. But we can’t get out for some reason. We are stuck. We cannot break free. We can only break through: The battle with the Divine, the Unmovable Force. Topics we will cover in the final class of this series: