How do I sign in to the live webinar?
- Navigate to the link emailed to you on the day of the webinar.
- Click the ‘Save my spot’ button to register.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your email address or social media login.
- An email will be sent to confirm your registration, along with the option to add the event to your calendar.
Yes, it’s really that simple!
Once you register you will have instant access to the event page.
These workshops will be presented on Crowdcast
Crowdcast is a live video platform for webinars, Q & As, courses and online conferences. If you’re having trouble accessing the event with the instructions above, please read through Crowdcast’s excellent Attendee Support page: Crowdcast Attendee Support »
What can I do if the webinar stream is pausing or taking a long time to load?
During the live presentation, you can try the following if you’re experiencing trouble with the presentation stream:
- Reduce the video resolution by clicking the gear icon near the lower right corner of the screen and selecting 360p.
- Click the pause button, then click play.
- Click the refresh button on your browser.
- Quit all unused apps on your device
- We recommend using Google Chrome as it works best with Crowdcast.
Please remember that a recording of the presentation will be available on Crowdcast almost immediately after the presentation ends. Secondly, we will be posting high definition videos to Myss.com within 48 hours after the completion of each session and you’ll have lifetime access to these.
If I miss a live class can I still watch at a later date?
Yes, these classes will be made available 24/7 for your viewing pleasure. 48 hours after the live class the class will be uploaded to the Myss.com server. We will contact you via email with a link to watch the recording.
Can I watch the (LIVE) class from my iPad or mobile device?
Crowdcast is compatible with the Safari web browser on iPhone and iPad devices, but if you prefer to access the event through the Crowdcast app please follow these instructions.
- Make sure you allow extra time before the event to download the Crowdcast app and get signed in.
- Download the iOS app here: https://apple.co/2GXX2bv
- After you have set up the app and signed in/created a Crowdcast account, go back to the event page and click the ‘Save my spot’ button – be sure to use the same email address or social login that you used when you signed into the app.
- After you sign in on the event page, you should see the event listed on your app.